We have had several people ask us when we plan to move into our house. So to answer every one's question- we will be moving in on Saturday September 13th. If you would/could help us move- please meet at our apartment at 10:00am!
We will be having Jeff's 26th Birthday Party/Open House the following weekend. (September 20th) The time and other details will follow soon. So if you will not be able to help us move, do not fret, you can just come to Jeff's B-day part/Open House.
2 comments:
I would totally help, but I will be in Seattle. Good luck! I'm excited for you! But I will be there to give Jeff a big ol' birthday smooch!
Bertha
I would love to help as well, but I will be gone too, as you already know. We will have to come down to Jeff's b-day bash/open house though. I can't miss giving Jeff his birthday spankings! :) heehee
Post a Comment