I know that I will probably get some flack from you animal lovers out there but oh well.
I just saw some newborn photos, of well, a newborn. In one of the pictures with the said newborn, the family dog was in the picture.
It makes me laugh every time I see family portraits with the family pet.
I don't get people who love their animals so much that they think of their animal as their child. Reallly? You didn't give birth to it. You can't claim it on your yearly income tax return. You can't have a meaningful conversation with it.
Another thing I don't get is when people say, "well I gotta get home to take care of the cat". No you don't. The cat can survive for a week by its self when you are on vacation. And now the cat can't survive without you for a few hours? What? Is it just your excuse to leave? If it is come up with a new one. That one is lame.
In my not-so-humble opinion the worst animals are dogs and cats. They are so gross! Here is a short list of the gross-ness of dogs and cats.
-They shed all over the place and no matter how clean you try to keep your house it-never-ever-ever is animal hair free.
-They (dogs) drool and the drool gets all over you.
-They most likely have little nasty bugs all over their fur.
-Those said nasty bugs get all over your furniture where you sit.
-Same nasty bugs get all over your BED where you SLEEP.
-Their hair gets everywhere. Have you ever been drinking something and look in your cup to find a nasty animal hair in your cup? Yeah, I have. Makes me wanna puke every time. It is so nasty. I can't bring myself to drink out of the cup again, even if it has been rinsed out. Ever been eating something and find animal hair in your food? I haven't....at least not to my knowledge...that too is really nasty. I can't even bring myself to think about that one too much. Talk about gag reflex.
-I hate. hate. hate. it when dogs bark for no reason. Those little yappy dogs are the worst. They bark as soon as you put them outside, even if there is no one outside to hear them. OH but TRUST me little dog who lives next door, I hear you at all hours of the day and night. Yes, I hear you at 3am when I am trying to sleep. I hear you at 6am when I am still trying to sleep. I hear you at 11pm when I am trying to go to sleep. (No this isn't the case tonight, it still bugs me though.)
-The thing I don't like more than dogs who bark for no reason, is the owners who let them bark for no reason. If you really don't what the darn dog, give it to someone who does. Preferably not my other next door neighbor.
-And the number 1 reason I don't like dogs and cats...they poop, they lick their bum, they lick your face, they rub their bum on your couch and on your BED. Would you ever put up with that kind of behavior out of one of your REAL children? Enough said.
I just saw some newborn photos, of well, a newborn. In one of the pictures with the said newborn, the family dog was in the picture.
It makes me laugh every time I see family portraits with the family pet.
I don't get people who love their animals so much that they think of their animal as their child. Reallly? You didn't give birth to it. You can't claim it on your yearly income tax return. You can't have a meaningful conversation with it.
Another thing I don't get is when people say, "well I gotta get home to take care of the cat". No you don't. The cat can survive for a week by its self when you are on vacation. And now the cat can't survive without you for a few hours? What? Is it just your excuse to leave? If it is come up with a new one. That one is lame.
In my not-so-humble opinion the worst animals are dogs and cats. They are so gross! Here is a short list of the gross-ness of dogs and cats.
-They shed all over the place and no matter how clean you try to keep your house it-never-ever-ever is animal hair free.
-They (dogs) drool and the drool gets all over you.
-They most likely have little nasty bugs all over their fur.
-Those said nasty bugs get all over your furniture where you sit.
-Same nasty bugs get all over your BED where you SLEEP.
-Their hair gets everywhere. Have you ever been drinking something and look in your cup to find a nasty animal hair in your cup? Yeah, I have. Makes me wanna puke every time. It is so nasty. I can't bring myself to drink out of the cup again, even if it has been rinsed out. Ever been eating something and find animal hair in your food? I haven't....at least not to my knowledge...that too is really nasty. I can't even bring myself to think about that one too much. Talk about gag reflex.
-I hate. hate. hate. it when dogs bark for no reason. Those little yappy dogs are the worst. They bark as soon as you put them outside, even if there is no one outside to hear them. OH but TRUST me little dog who lives next door, I hear you at all hours of the day and night. Yes, I hear you at 3am when I am trying to sleep. I hear you at 6am when I am still trying to sleep. I hear you at 11pm when I am trying to go to sleep. (No this isn't the case tonight, it still bugs me though.)
-The thing I don't like more than dogs who bark for no reason, is the owners who let them bark for no reason. If you really don't what the darn dog, give it to someone who does. Preferably not my other next door neighbor.
-And the number 1 reason I don't like dogs and cats...they poop, they lick their bum, they lick your face, they rub their bum on your couch and on your BED. Would you ever put up with that kind of behavior out of one of your REAL children? Enough said.
4 comments:
......are you having a "ruff" night, Crystyne? :)
No, I just saw the picture of the dog with the newborn and it got the wheels in my head rolling.
You are so mean and cruel. God made those animals for a special reason. I can't believe how cold hearted you are. I am so sure!
I know DeAnne! That is why you love me so much right?
Post a Comment