This afternoon we had a picnic and went on a hike at the Bowl and Pitcher. We were invited by Jared and Michelle. Thanks for inviting us guys, we had a great time!

Look at my cute family. I am so blessed!

For the hike Shiloh got to ride in her Moby Wrap with her daddy. We forgot a hat for her, so Cooper let her use his boonie hat. Wasn't that so nice of him? And doesn't she look so cute in it?

The Spokane river from the "swinging bridge". The water was traveling really fast.

Looking at the river.

Awww

Two of my cute boys.
So I wanted to get a picture of Mason, Ethan, and Cooper with the river in the background. I asked them to all look at me and this is what Mason did:

So I asked them to all turn and face the water thinking Mason would stay facing the water and this is what he did:

Funny boy. He does what he wants, when he wants and doesn't let anyone tell him what to do.....just like his parents. Can you see the smerk on his face? Laughing about how funny he thinks he is.

Jared with Sienna and Jeff with Shiloh. Two handsome boys with two beautiful girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment