Do you have that song in your head now? It snowed about 1/4 of an inch today. It stuck to the grass, but not the roads. When the snow was coming down, it reminded me of Christmas and my favorite thing to eat during the Christmas season: FUDGE. So I made some and thought I would share the recipe with you. It is one of Rachael Ray's recipes.
In a medium sauce pan combine:
2 cups of MILK chocolate chips
1 cup on butterscotch chips
1-14 0z can of sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
You can also add 1/4 cup of raisens and a handful of walnuts to the mix. I love it with those two extra items, but I have not put them in for awhile since Cooper can't have walnuts.
Heat on low heat until all chips are melted.
Pour in a buttered dish and put in fridge until hard. (A few hours)
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Whoa! You mean to tell me making fudge is THAT easy?! Crimeny! I think....I think I shall try it! You've inspired me!! :)
Post a Comment