Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ball popper

Every Birthday and Christmas I feel like the boys get far too many toys, so instead of taking them out of their packages all at once and causing sensory overload in the boys, I store some of the toys away and get one out every once in awhile. It's like having two or three Birthdays and Christmas' every year and I feel like they are able to enjoy each present more this way, because they are not over-whelmed by all the toys and have a hard time choosing what to play with. I still have two or three presents from Cooper's birthday (in August) that I have not taken out of the packages. This ball popper was one of Cooper's presents. I just took got it out for him a few days ago, and now it is the only toy Cooper and Mason want to play with. We literally have to pull them away from it at night and it's the first thing the do in the morning.

No comments: