Friday, November 28, 2008

Quirks

I have never done one of these tags before. I am not sure if I have even ever been tagged, if I had, I just ignored it. I was tagged by Corrine and now I have to share six quirks about me and then tag two more people.

1.) My left eye is really lazy, so lazy in fact that my brain does not register what is sees, so as a result of that, I only wear one contact in my right eye.

2.) The top of my right ear is folded over.


3.) I talk to myself all the time. I'm sure when I talk to myself in the car, other drivers look at me like I am crazy.

4.) I am obsessive compulsive regarding clutter. If our house is cluttered with mail, papers, books, magazines, toys, clothes, etc. I will stay up until it is all cleaned up, even if I am dead tired.

5.) I LOVE to organize things and get rid of non-essential items.
6.) Anytime someone starts singing a song, I get it stuck in my head and sing it all day long.

The two people I tag are: DeAnne and Michelle

No comments: