Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Caught green handed....

I am beginning to worry about my plants dieing. It's bad enough that I never remember to water my plants, but now I have to worry about Benjamin pulling all the leaves off them!
Seriously, last week he was just rolling, now he is practically crawling... I walked away from Benjamin for a few minutes, when I came back in the room I found him pulling the leaves off this plant. Then a little while later, I forgot that Benjamin was crawling around on the floor. I had just finished getting lunch on the table for the other four boys, when I suddenly remembered that Benjamin was somewhere crawling around. I came into the living room and found my big plant knocked over with dirt and leaves all over the floor. And not to mention, dirt in and around Benjamin's mouth. (Sorry Julia and Bill)


I was really irritated at Benjamin for knocking over the plant, but then I realized that I should have been irritated at myself for not watching him more closely. So, needless to say, I made a mental note of that.

No comments: