Jeff and I just came from a Halloween party at some friends of ours, Rob and Katie Leale. The Leale's are in our ward. We had a great time, and as we are new in the ward, we didn't know some of the couples very well, so it was great to get to know a few more of the couples in our new ward! I don't have any pictures from the party, I forgot to take our camera, as I ALWAYS do, so the only pictures I have are of us before we left for the party.
We went as Jasper and Alice from the Twilight Saga. I don't think anyone knew who we were, until someone (Jill Rippy) was brave enough to ask who I was. All I had to say was that I was Alice and it was like there was a light bulb went off for everyone in the room.
2 comments:
Is that really how Jasper's hair is?! I love it! Jeff should wear it like that more often!
Wow! I'm glad Jasper's hair doesn't look like that! I think Jeff might have just thrown a dead animal over his head. lol
Post a Comment