Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Night!

After my sisters, sister-in-law, and I had our Sister's Retreat, we thought it would be nice to continue having these nice evenings together. All of us, except one, have read the Twilight Saga, and thought it would be nice to go see the movie all together.
Last night, I hosted the dinner portion of our evening at my house. Michelle offered to take care of all the decor, which turned out beautiful! Thanks again Michelle for all your help!

Michelle took her inspiration for the decorations from the cover of the book.


The bent Fork - Forks, WA
The black sparkly apple- Edward
(he is the forbidden fruit, he is dark & he sparkles).

DeAnne, Michelle, Debbie, Julia, Britany, Me, Alura, Laura, Jenny

I made breakfast for dinner, because that is something Bella made for her Dad all the time.



We played games -Britany did a "Who said it" game.

I found a really good questionnaire. When I found the questionnaire a few months ago, I thought it was going to be too easy, but even Britany, who has read Twilight five times this year missed a couple.

After dinner and the games, we went to see the movie together. I enjoyed it and will probably be going back with Jeff this Friday, so he can see the movie.

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer



4 comments:

DeAnne said...

Edward for president!

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Thanks for hosting, we make a grreaat team!

Sarah said...

Ohh, what a great party! I might have to steal some of those ideas.

Sam said...

Goodness Gracious!! I miss you guys. Is there a way that my mom can get in touch with Britney? How is everyone, you all look so beautiful. By the way... I loved the movie. What did you think?