Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mason!

I CAN NOT believe I have a four year old! Too crazy! Masno, I mean Mason is such a great son. He has a great personality and is sensitive to others and tells us all the time that he wubs (loves) us. Here is a look back at four years of Mason.
Birth
First Birthday

Second Birthday
Third Birthday
Fourth Birthday
I made a birthday cake for Mason today so he could celebrate with his cousins that I watch and also with our friends who are staying with us. We will be having his birthday party this Saturday, so I will post pictures of that later.

5 comments:

Jarom & Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Masno!! :o) We're looking forward to your party this saturday!

DeAnne said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Katelyn and I sang along with the video. Then Katelyn said, "I wanna go there again". :)

The Meagher Family said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Can't wait to see you again.

Borders Family blog said...

Happy Birthday Mason!!! We'll see you Saturday!!

Sarah said...

Four years old! That's getting pretty big. Happy birthday!