Friday, July 3, 2009

Update

I thought I would take a moment to update everyone on how my recovering is going.

As yesterday progressed my pain got much better. I was able to eat some noodles last night and only had a little pain swallowing, as long as I chewed each bite fifty million times.
Today has be a 360 degree turn around! The pain is much better! It feels like I just have a soar throat now. I didn't eat much until dinner though because I was so sick of eating yogurt and applesauce for every meal. I was absolutely STARVING by the time dinner came so I loaded up my plate with some of my yummy home-made pizza, salad, and fresh fruit. It probably took me over 45 minutes to eat it all, but it was well worth it.

5 comments:

DeAnne said...

yay, I'm glad you're feeling better and getting some food. wouldn't want you to wither away to nothing ;)

Crystyne said...

Seriously, I do think I lost a few pounds!

browerfamily said...

I'm glad you are feeling better...you're skinny enough...it wouldn't take much to have you wither away to nothing :)

Jon and Maryanne said...

I'm happy you are starting to feel better! I can't even imagine what you have gone through! Yuck! Hopefully you will be back to normal soon! :)

Jarom & Crystal said...

Oh wow! I just read your ER visit post. That sounded awful! I'm so glad you're feeling better now.