Every time we go to Costco, Mason begs to go look at the play set they have set up. He sits in the cart and drools over the play set, much like adult men do over hot rods, until I push the cart away from the play set (with lots of whining of course).
I really liked the play set, but HATED the price. We looked around for another, cheaper play set, but were disappointed at how cheaply made they all were. We found the same exact play set they sell at Costco at Spokane Discount, for much, much, less. So, we bought it last week.
Saturday morning we began the process of putting the set together. The instructions stated that it would take 18 hours to assemble, if only person is doing it with one adult helper. Jeff and I worked on it together for about 14 hours, Jared and Michelle came over and helped for 6 hours and Michael came over for 5 hours. And we STILL have a few hours of work left to do.
I wanted to post another picture of our progress made last night, but my camera is not working at the moment, thanks to a little boy with the name Mason...
hopefully the carmera will be working when we get the play set all done, so I can post a picture of the final product.
No comments:
Post a Comment