We've all heard of kids having their "security blanket" right? Well Cooper has his "security Percy". He takes Percy EVERYWHERE...to bed, to the grocery store, to grandparents houses, you name it, Percy is with Cooper. When Percy is not with Cooper, it is like the worst thing in the world to him. All we hear is Cooper whining, "Percy, Percy, Percy, I want Percy".
On Sunday, Percy accompanied us to church, but during nursery he has to stay in the "quiet bag" so Percy is not left at church. Once we got home from church Cooper got Percy out of the quiet bag and took Percy to bed with him, but after nap Percy was no where to be found.
I was told that the bed, and under the bed was searched, but that Percy was not found. So the rest of Sunday, all of Monday, and part of Tuesday went by with no sign of Percy, but lots of whining occurred.
Tuesday morning I heard Cooper in his room yelling, Percy....can....you....hear....me....? It was so sad, it was like he was searching for his long lost love.
I finally decided to really put a good effort into searching for Percy. I found Percy under Cooper's bed.....
but hey, I thought that area was already searched....hummmm sounds like SOMEONE, not mentioning any names or anything, *cough* Jeff *cough* didn't search very well.
but hey, I thought that area was already searched....hummmm sounds like SOMEONE, not mentioning any names or anything, *cough* Jeff *cough* didn't search very well.

1 comment:
Haha, Corey's idea of looking for something is asking me where it is!
A friend referred to it as the "uterine locating device."
Post a Comment