Friday, January 1, 2010

The Squeakwal

On Wednesday Mason, Cooper and I went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakwal in the theater. This was Cooper's first time going to a movie, and only Mason's second time. When we first walked into the dimly lite theater Cooper was a little scared, but once we got around the corner and he saw the BIG screen he was fine. I wasn't sure how well Cooper would do, sitting in his seat the whole time, but he ended up doing pretty good, only getting bored about 20 minutes before the end. Mason on the other hand, did really well the whole time. Mason asked if we could go back to see Alvin and the Chipmunks again, but I don't think I could bare sitting through that movie again, especially not at the $9.50 price.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

9.50 each?!?! That's nuts!

Yeah, family saw it and wasn't nuts about it.

Julia Snell said...

Hey, Mason went to movies with Aunt Julia many times this last summer.