Saturday, January 30, 2010

Potty talk

Last night after Cooper pooped in his diaper, I had a conversation with him about the rewards he would get for going potty in the toilet. This is how the conversation went.


Me: Cooper when you go poop in the potty, you'll get a cookie.
Cooper: I went poop, can I have a cookie?
Me: Yes you did go poop, but you went poop in your diaper, not in the toilet. You'll need to go poop in the potty if you want a cookie.
Cooper: (disappointed look)
Me: And when you go pee in the potty you can have 2 M&M's because you are 2.
Cooper: No I'm 4.

2 comments:

DeAnne said...

You better get to work on his math skills :)

Jarom & Crystal said...

LOL! Ha ha...that reminds me of Kaleb when he turned 2 we were teaching him how to say how old he is, and he would say "I'm 6".