Monday, October 20, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Tonight for FHE we had Jared, Michelle, and Ethan Patsfield and Kevin, Corrine, Allen, and Carter Meagher over for dinner and pumpkin carving. We had a great dinner, if I do say so myself. (No, I'm not bias or anything, being the chief and all) And we had lots of fun carving our pumpkins.
Allen and Mason, excited to start carving.

Jeff and Mason cut open the pumpkin and scraped out all the guts.

Mason, Jeff, Michelle, Ethan, Allen, Kevin, and Corrine

After the pumpkin was gutted, I had the honor of carving it.

Mason showing off our pumpkin!

All our finished pumpkins! From left to right: Corrine's, The Borders', Kevin's, The Patsfield's.

2 comments:

Patsfield Family Photos said...

We had a gay ole time, thanks for dinner!!! Yummy!

The Meagher Family said...

Thanks for hosting the super awesome pumpkin carving night. We had a great time.