While I was finishing getting myself ready this morning, I heard Cooper talking in his room I decided to leave him in his room for a little bit. When I went in his room to get him, this is what I found.
I guess he thought his pj's looked better on the floor.
Oh yeah! We know, the poopy diaper already happened. About a week after we moved into our house, I went in his room after his nap and found a big ol' terd on the floor right next to his crib. Yup. It was a wonderful surprise.
2 comments:
lol! what a funny littl dude. you know what comes next??? the poopy diaper!!!!!
Oh yeah! We know, the poopy diaper already happened. About a week after we moved into our house, I went in his room after his nap and found a big ol' terd on the floor right next to his crib. Yup. It was a wonderful surprise.
Post a Comment