Sunday, October 19, 2008

Project

Yesterday morning, Jeff caught me off guard by asking me if I wanted to install a folding table in our laundry room. This is something I really wanted to have, but I figured it would be A LONG time before Jeff became motivated to put one in.
So we went to Lowes and picked out an already assembled base kitchen cabinet, a sheet of plywood, brackets, vinyl tiles, and a piece of trim to finish up the edge.
Here is the (almost) finished project. All we have to do is put in a back splash and we will be done.
I have already used it to fold laundry. It is a really proficient way to get the laundry done. All I have to do is take the clean laundry out of the dryer, turn around and plop it on the table, fold it, and get it put way. I LOVE IT! Thanks Jeff for all your hard work!

2 comments:

Patsfield Family Photos said...

You need some fresh flowers!!!!

The Meagher Family said...

Thanks for hosting the awesome pumpkin carving party. We had a lot of fun and we would love to hang out again soon.