Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Do

I was getting REALLY sick of my hair style. So on Tuesday I got it all chopped off. Do you like it?

1 comment:

EternaLeppert said...

I like your hair! It loks great, and low maintenance!

Oh, by the way, yes, we got the living room painted last Sat. It's bright, but man am I loving it!! Some people say the don't like the color choice, but I don't care. It's not their house. :O) The accent wall is celery stalk green, the main walls are almond cake (kind of cream color), and the 3 beams across the ceiling, which we added, are a desert orange color. It brings out the colors in our furniture (think Navajo pattern, since George served his mission there and he liked the textiles so much!) Trim goes up tomorrow, and then we're installing the carpet next Sat.

Anyway, great choice on the 'do!