Friday, October 17, 2008

For Uncle Robert

My brother Robert just moved back to town today, after living in various other cities for (I think) close to ten years. Robert has not come home for four years, so he has not had the opportunity to meet Mason or Cooper. So as it became closer to the day of Robert's return home, Jeff and I explained to Mason that he has an uncle whom he has not met, but that he would meet him very soon.

Mason became REALLY excited about meeting Robert. Jeff and I asked Mason if he wanted to make a movie for Robert. Mason said he did and that he wanted to show Robert that he could jump.

So, Robert, this video is for you.

Mason was kinda hard to understand because he was running and jumping so I translated for you:

Bye...See you later, bye...Robert I jump all the time...I run around all the time...Hey Uncle Robert...Watch...Watch Uncle Wabet...Watch...I jump... Robert...I jumped!

No comments: