Saturday, July 17, 2010

5th Birthday Party

We had Mason's 5th birthday party today. We were lucky enough to get permission to have it at the fire station Jeff volunteers at. I made this fire truck cake. It was my first attempt at decorating a cake. I didn't have the right cake decorating tips, so I made due with what I had. I know, I'm no Cake Boss. I think I'll stick to what I do best, cookies. Mason supervising the cake decorating process all dressed up for the party.
Cooper finishing off the frosting.

Once we were at the station, Jeff and Mason gave the party guests a tour of the fire truck and all the cool tools on the truck.

Then the kids got to sit in the fire truck.

Zachary

Mason with his cousin Hannah Mason's friend Brennan

Jeff-all dressed up with no fire to respond to. Ethan in the fire gear

Diggin' the hat dude


Cooper trying to walk in Daddy's fire pants and boots.

After all the kids who wanted to try on the gear got a chance, we sang "Happy Birthday" to the birthday boy and ate cake and ice cream.




Then Jeff took the kids on a ride in the fire truck.

The birthday boy on his ride in the engine.

Here is the first group as they were backing into the fire station after their ride.

Cooper in the fire truck, telling Daddy to turn on the sirens.

Then we all went back inside to open presents.
Nascar
A cool bubble machine from his cousins Ashley, Megan and Hannah

No comments: