We have had this shelf for quite some time now. It is part of our computer desk and file cabinet set. When we moved into our house, we painted our night stands and now use them as end tables in our living room. So this shelf became Jeff's night stand until we got our bedroom set this last February. Since February this shelf has sat in our spare room, empty and unloved. Yesterday I cleaned out a bin of pictures and other misc. things Jeff used to have in his office at work. I figured out that I had enough books, pictures and other things that I could display them on the shelf. Now the shelf sits in the room with the computer in it. I am really happy with the results and I've always thought that the spot I put it in needed something there.
The funny thing is that I don't think Jeff noticed it yesterday when he got home from work. I guess being away from home for 14 hours can make you a bit oblivious to everything around you.
The funny thing is that I don't think Jeff noticed it yesterday when he got home from work. I guess being away from home for 14 hours can make you a bit oblivious to everything around you.
No comments:
Post a Comment