Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby check up

This morning I had another Dr. appointment. I gained one pound so I am now just one pound more than I was before being pregnant. I have technically gained thee pounds total, but I also had lost two pounds when I was so sick. So would you say I have gained three pounds? or just one? My uterus is measuring a little small now, which does not surprise me because I'm am beginning to have back pain, like I did with Cooper's pregnancy, so I'm sure Shiloh will sit farther in my back just like Cooper did. Oh joy! How I loved having the back pain with Cooper! Her heart beat was 152 bpm. At my next appointment, at 27 weeks, I am scheduled to go back in for another ultrasound to make sure my placenta has moved up. My Dr. is very positive that it will have moved up by then. He said that it wasn't extremely low at the last ultrasound, so I guess I have marginal placenta previa, not complete placenta previa.

I am 23 weeks 3 days pregnant.

No comments: