Jeff and I were very lucky to go to girls camp this year with the young women in our ward! We went to Ensign Ranch by Cle' Elum. We left Spokane Monday at 5am and got back Wednesday at 8:30pm. I don't know who had more fun, Jeff or me. Jeff loved teasing the girls and making them laugh. I loved being with the young women and getting to know them better. In fact, I had so much fun, I forgot to take pictures, so thanks to Melissa for posting these on Facebook, you have a few pictures to look at.

There is this HUGE slip n' slide there. I wish I had one in my back yard. The slide is probably about 50 yards wide. I didn't think I was going to go down it because I didn't want to do anything risky while pregnant. So I didn't even take my swimsuit, but once we got there and I saw that it wasn't as bumpy and crazy as I was picturing, I figured I could go down at least once. So I just went in my clothes and then dried off in the sun. It was fun!
Jeff, being Jeff
Ants made all this saw dust. They were still there in the log, digging out more. Very interesting.
All the Adult leaders, minus the other Priesthood leader after our skit.
The whole gang together.
Wednesday morning we got to go horse back riding. It was my first time. My horse's name was Reuben, he was a good horse. We rode for 45 minutes, I really enjoyed it...for the first 30 minutes, until my bum started to hurt.
Jeff, being Jeff
Ants made all this saw dust. They were still there in the log, digging out more. Very interesting.
All the Adult leaders, minus the other Priesthood leader after our skit.
The whole gang together.
Wednesday morning we got to go horse back riding. It was my first time. My horse's name was Reuben, he was a good horse. We rode for 45 minutes, I really enjoyed it...for the first 30 minutes, until my bum started to hurt.
1 comment:
Was someone there named BriAnne Huwe? Just wondering, because I thought I read that she just got back from Girls camp too, I don't know if there was more than one or if you guys were at the same thing.
Post a Comment