As I said in my previous post, we had an ultrasound at our appointment yesterday and we were able to find out the sex of the baby. We heard about this gender party idea from one of Jeff's former patients. The idea is to have family and friends come over dressed in blue or pink depending on what they think you are having. Then when the time is right, or in our case, once everyone got here, we handed out cupcakes. Inside each cupcake was either a blue or pink jelly bean, so when everyone eats their cupcake, they will know what sex the baby is.
a GIRL!
While I was frosting the cupcakes, Mason told me that the Holy Ghost was told by Jesus to tell him that he was having a baby sister. It made my heart melt, knowing myself at that time that he was getting a baby sister.
1 comment:
I think it is hysterical that Jessica wore black. What does that say about her choice of gender? lol. Maybe she was being neutral.
Post a Comment