Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm wondering

Now that we have made our blog private, does anyone read it anymore? No one has commented since making it private. So either no one reads the blog, or nothing I write is interesting enough for anyone to comment about.

So does anyone read my blog anymore?

5 comments:

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Yes! I do forget about since it doesn't update on my blog.

Marsha Jo said...

I never check your blog... in fact, I didn't even get on to make this comment. Keep blogging anyway. :)

White House happenings..... said...

I check it but it no longer lets me know when you have a new post. I have to physically click on your lick and hope you have posted again. I only have the non private ones show up. Maybe I need to un-follow and re-follow to get it to show up.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog...sometimes I am just too lazy to leave a comment. But I DO enjoy reading it! Keep the updates coming!

Borders Family blog said...

I try to check it, but since I can't tell on my blog that you have updated it, I don't always read it right away anymore, but I do end up checking it out sometime :-)