Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finished!

So my sister, Julia let me borrow Breaking Dawn last Tuesday night. I told Jeff that he had to let me read the book first and then he could read it. Well, that rule didn't last, Jeff picked it up first. He did give it up once in a while so I could read some. So it took me a while longer to read it-having to share it with the husband. So I stayed up until midnight last night and finished it. It was awesome! I am so glad Britany and Julia convinced me to read the series! This book was the best by far, I loved the ending, it was very unexpected, but I loved it just the same.
So now all we have left to do is look forward to the release of Twilight the Movie which comes out on November 21, 2008.

No comments: