Today I watched my sister Julia's three boys. So to say I was out numbered would be an understatement! It is a lot of work taking care of five boys! Here is a quick run down of their ages: Connor turned 5 in April, Mason turned 3 in July, Zachary will turn 3 in October, Cooper turned 1 this month, and Benjamin turned 6 months old today. SO.... in other terms: three are still in diapers, two of them are still nursing babies (no I did not nurse Benjamin, but I still had to sit down and feed him a bottle). One REALLY nice thing though is that Cooper and Benjamin both took their morning naps at the same time and all four younger ones took their afternoon naps at the same time.
Oh aren't they so cute!
During the little ones afternoon nap, I cut Connor's hair. I was a little nervous to cut it. Connor's Daddy is a bit picky about how it is cut. But I think it came out OK.
After nap we played out side and just like all other testosterone driven males, they had to stop what they were doing to stare at a passing plane.
My Dad invited himself over for dinner (not knowing that I already had three of his other grandsons). We had a good dinner and played outside for a while after dinner.
3 comments:
oh man, you are one brave woman! i love the part where mason is comforting zach, that is just too adorable.
I guess it just goes to show that you really could handle more children...:)
It's just a warm-up of things to come! :o)
Post a Comment