Mason has a new saying for EVERYTHING! It is his new way of saying "yes".
Mason do you want some breakfast? Of course!
Mason do you want me to help you with that? Of course you can!
Mason do you want to watch Bob the Builder? Of course I do!
Mason do you want to go to the store with me? Of course I do!
Mason do you want to take a nap? Of course!
Mason do you want to read some books? Of course!
Mason do you want a drink of water? Of course!
Mason can I drop you on your head? Of course!
Anyways I think you get the picture. I hadn't thought much of it, but today when I was at my parents house, they, along with my sister DeAnne picked up on it and thought it was pretty funny.
This first video is of Mason through a fit. Yes, Mason does throw fits, can you believe that?
I was trying to get him to say "of course", but he didn't want to be videoed. Later after he calmed down I showed him this video of him throwing a fit. He told me he never wanted to see that again. Well that makes two of us, I thought.
I was able to sneak up behind him later in the day and get his "of course" response on video.
2 comments:
Cute! Maybe I should video Dallin taking a fit and see what he thinks.
Heidi
Wow that was quite the fit wasn't it? I love his "of course!" it's so cute! Did you go shopping today?? What did you get??? huh? huh?
Post a Comment