Friday, August 1, 2008

Oh fearless one

I don't know what it is about Cooper, but he is fearless. I don't know if he watches Mason and wants to do everything Mason does, or if it is just his personality. The one thing I do know is that he is going to give me a heart attack!
Last night we cut Mason's and Cooper's hair. After cutting their hair I started a bath for them while Jeff cut his own hair. I left the room for a minute (while Jeff was still in the bathroom cutting his hair). I came back to see Cooper lifting his face out of the water. My heart began to pound, my body temp. shot up a few degrees and Cooper just looked at me with a big grin on his face.
Cooper also has no fear about laying face down in the tub while the water is almost covering his face. He seems to really enjoy this. Maybe he can see the fear in my eyes and that is what he enjoys about it.


Cooper just after having his entire face under the water.

When Cooper decided he was done in the bath, he flung his head and one of his legs over the side of the tub, causing the rest of his body to follow behind. This all happened in one second, I was sitting right next to the tub and I was unable to catch his slippery body, so he hit his face on the floor. When he got himself up he had a look on his face like "WOW look what I just did!".

One thing Cooper is afraid of is the vacuum. But last night after Jeff used the vacuum to clean up all the hair, Cooper took the opportunity to become acquainted with it.


Look at his cute little bum!

Crystyne

No comments: